stratum+tcp://zdash.suprnova.cc:4048 Nicehash: 4049
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- AVX/AVX2 optimized CPU Miner Sourcecode (thx kost!)Download here
- Fork of Nicehashs Miner with suprnova hardcoded - linux only currently Download here
- Windows Version of Nicehash CPU+GPU Miner with Suprnova support (use v0.3a): Download here
- Windows Version of Genoil's AMD OpenCL GPU Miner: Download here More Info
- Silentarmy standalone linux miner:Download here More Info
- Claymore Dual Miner (Windows):Download here
- Here's a short summarizing writeup of all the steps needed in textform: Download here
3. Configure your miner.
- CPU Miner
- Nicehash CPU + GPU Miner
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
./nheqminer -l zdash.suprnova.cc:4048 -u Weblogin.Worker -p password
genoil.exe -c zdash.suprnova.cc:4048 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password -P 0 -g 0 1 -i 13
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zdash.suprnova.cc:4048 -zwal YourUsername.YourWorker -zpsw YourWorkerPass -allpools 1
Note: Static Diff can always be set through the password field. If you want a worker diff of 8 use d=8 as your password like so:
nheqminer.exe -u suprnova.4 -p d=8
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a zdash address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the zdash client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.